Valentine’s Day is for baking when it really comes down to it right?! Especially when it’s only 3 ingredient baking and takes under 15 minutes!
Everyone loves a good crescent roll, but a crescent roll stuffed with Nutella and some banana? Now THATS true love!
Here’s what you’ll need:
• one pack of original Pilsbery crescent rolls
• 1 ripe banana
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Preheat oven to 375
• While oven is heating open crescent rolls and spread them out on parchment paper that you will bake on.
• Using a knife softly spread Nutella down the crescent dough.
• Cut banana slices and place them on Nutella.
• Roll up crescent dough as you normally would & align them on parchment paper.
• Place in oven and cook according to package time. I believe it is around 9-12 minutes (I went for 9).
• REMOVE & EAT!
These are honestly SOOOOO the best when they come out and are warm because everything is all gooey & delicious!
Side note : this is even great for little ones because they are obviously in love with Nutella too! It was a hit with Hayden when I made a few leaving out the banana pieces!
I’m sure you could spice this up with any sort of filling as well! I’ve have some ideas for Nutella & Strawberry’s or even peanut butter with bananas! Let me know if you guys try any different ways!
Happy Valentine’s baking y’all!
XoXo, Chelsey Rae