So everyone who knows me or follows this knows I love anything with fringe, especially on my feet (think I’ve said that before) I basically love anything that makes me feel like a clydesdale lol ; ) I found these gorgeous babiessss on Zara online and I am OBSESSED…to say the least. Here’s the details on where you can get these and a few of my other fringe finds right now. And yes, sometimes you just need to buy both colors!!
1. These are adorable, I have to say though people who are a tad on the short side should stay away from these. Very volatile makes such cute shoes but, as much as I love them, the cuff on the top comes up a little high, making your legs look shorter, of course this is just my personal opinion Sooo, do with that what you will! I got mine from Candy Apple on Metairie rd. but in case they are sold out, I also found them at LuLus online. $65
2. How fun are these? I’ve always been a fan of a pop of color, and these are perfect! They are Steve Madden. $130
3. Obsessed with these!!! They look fabulous with shorts or with jeans! I wish I had them in every single color but I could only get my hands on the gray from Selphi on Metairie rd. You can also find them online at Chinese laundry. $100
4. I don’t have these, but they are next on my list! (Just ignore that comment mom, cause I know your reading this) I pretty much wish I owned every shoe koolaburra makes! I’m 99% sure you can find these at Mirabella on Metairie rd. and if not at Zappos. $135
5. The shoe that brought this post on… Sometimes I forget about Zara, but I am super glad I got on their website to check things out the other day, because I love these! They are comfortable and are so cute! Do yourself a favor click Here and order them in both colors! $100
6. These are the perfect fringe sandles to me right now, they are casual and look super cute with jean shorts, one of my other major obsessions. These are by not rated and you can get them from Macy’s. I’m obsessed with all 3 colors but only have the darker tan one pictured, I feel like that color can go with more. $40
That’s all for my favorite fringe shoes right now!
XoXo, Chelsey Rae